Where to Find Property – Houses and Apartments – to Buy in Starfield
In Starfield, you can buy different property, like houses and apartments, to decorate and put your feet down for a bit. Here’s where you can find property to buy in Starfield.
The list below is in alphabetical order by Star System.Work in progress.
ALPHACENTAURI SYSTEM – JEMISON– NEWATLANTIS
1 – THE WELL
1. To be able to buy property in New Atlantis, you first have to become a full citizen. If you think that the UNITED COLONIES NATIVE trait will help you with that, you’re mistaken. Instead, follow the United Colonies Mission Storyline until finishing “FRIENDS LIKE THESE“. It’s the fifth Vanguard mission. You will receive the citizen ship at the end of the mission.
2. APHELION REALTY
Now you can head over to Aphelion Realty at the MAST District. The salesperson will offer you a property in THE WELL District for 30’000 credits
3. After you’ve bought it, you will get an Activity in your Mission Log to visit your apartment at THE WELL. To get to the Well, go to the Spaceport. Behind the JEMISON MERCANTILE shop is an elevator that takes you down.
4. How to get there
At THE WELL, go to Jake’s Bar at the very back. Next to one of the entrances is a staircase with an “Upper Level” sign. This staircase leads straight to the apartment.
Go back to Aphelion Realty at the MAST District and you get the Premium Penthouse for free.
3. How to get there
Now you can go to the Residential District. The elevator of the Mercury Tower will take you straight up.
Welcome to your 3 Bedroom luxury apartment. Open kitchen with pantry, big bathroom and washing room. Relax on one of the two balconies!
CHEYENNE SYSTEM– AKILA – AKILA CITY
1 – THE CORE MANOR
1. At Akila City, walk past THE ROCK – the biggest building in the center. At the top is a little park with this white house next to it. The salesperson, Ngodup Tate can be found around this buiding, THE CORE MANOR. Buy it for 78000 Credits.
The house has a big kitchen and lounge area and a small bedroom.
2 – MIDTOWN HOME
1. Ngodup Tate is also selling a cheaper house in a not so prominent area for 45000 Credits.
2. How to get there
You can find the house behind THE ROCK. It’s just above the “Stoneroot Inn” and “Sinclair’s Books” Bookstore. You will recognize the house by its big “For Sale” sign as shown in the screenshot below.
It’s a small 2 bedroom apartment with wooden floors and a nice kitchen area.
VOLII SYSTEM – VOLII ALPHA- NEON
1 – TRADETOWER PENTHOUSE
1. To buy the Trade Tower Penthouse, head to the Trade Tower at Neon’s Upper Level and enter the Astral Lounge.
2. BOONE MORGAN – BARKEEPER
Talk to the barkeeper at the bar and ask him about the Penthouse. It will cost you 235000 Credits.
3. TRADE TOWER LOBBY ELEVATOR
Use the Trade Tower Lobby elevator to get to the Sky Suite.
The Sky Suide is a small one room apartment with a balcony that gives you the top down view on Neon. Overpriced.
This is STARFIELD Release: September 6th, 2023 Developer: Bethesda Game Studios Publisher: Bethesda Softworks Official Website: https://bethesdagamestudios.com/ Guides by camzillasmom